Wednesday 3 July 2013

A Song of Ice and Fire

Can we just talk about this for a second? How can he do this to us? Does he have a heart? Gah I can't even asfjsd;lkgjasdgj;aksdf. Just had to get that out there. 

I'm currently reading the series and every time I pick up the book, I have to mentally prepare myself for the emotional trauma that is inevitable. With each chapter I read, I feel like I'm getting closer to the ultimate sacrifice. I bet he just sits there contemplating how to make his readers suffer and laughs joyfully at our pain. If the series ends with everyone dying, I wouldn't be surprised but I would be heart broken. Sometimes it's annoying getting so emotionally attached to characters in such a great series. I can't even begin to describe what this series so far has put me through and I''m only a little past halfway through A Storm of Swords. I wonder who will die next? I guess I'll just have to endure and wait to find out.

That is all,

x0x0
Angela Sunnny

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment